- Display the bell mold surrounded with green garland. Add red berries, pinecones, or candles.
- Freeze the angel mold with light blue water using food coloring or Kool-Aid.
- Place candles, pine boughs, pinecones, or other holiday décor around angel or snowman ice sculpture for added effect. Don’t put the candles too close to the ice sculpture or it will melt very quickly!
- After making a clear snowman ice sculpture, chisel a little hole using a screwdriver or knife. Add carrot as a nose and raisins as eyes and buttons. Sprinkle coconut on and around base of snowman to look like snow.
- Make a vanilla ice cream cake with the snowman mold. See our instructions page for tips. Decorate with a carrot nose and raisins (or candy) for eyes and buttons.
- Freeze pinecones or parts of pine branches into a block of ice. Display the snowman or bell ice sculpture on top of the block of ice.
- Sprinkle glitter (silver and blue look nice for the holidays) into a tart or gelatin molds. Add water and freeze. Arrange these decorative shapes at the bottom of the angel or snowman mold.
- Add jars or vases full of ball ornaments around ice sculpture to add sparkle and decoration.
Your cart is empty.